Sunday, November 28, 2010

Kid Cudi's new album: Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager

Kid Cudi, easily one of my favorite rappers out right now, recently dropped a new album: Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager. It's only his second studio album. I already bought it, and man, it's amazing. Quality work by Cudster once again. If you are a fan of Cudi, cop this album, it's great.


1. Scott Mescudi vs. the World f. Cee-Lo
2. REVOFEV
3. Don’t Play This Song f. Mary J Blige
4. We Aite (Wake Your Mind Up)
5. Marijuana
6. Mojo So Dope
7. Ashin’ Kusher
8. Erase Me f. Kanye West
9. Wild’n Cuz I’m Young
10. The Mood
11. MANIAC f. Cage & St. Vincent
12. Mr. Rager
13. These Worries f. Mary J Blige
14. The End feat. GLC, Chip Tha Ripper & Nicole Wray
15. All Along
16. GHOST!
17. Trapped In My Mind


6 comments:

  1. Definetly a good album but I don't think it lived up to Man on the Moon: End of the Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. even tho i'm not really a fan of his, i'll have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should listen to this..kid cudi has a sick voice...Nice and chill

    ReplyDelete
  4. About to dl this. I just heard about Kid Cudi recently. Is this the album with MGMT's song on it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard to follow up Man on the moon but he took a decent shot at it

    ReplyDelete